MGC CIVIL WAS ENGAGED BY CD DODD SCRAP METAL RECYCLERS TO ASSIST WITH THE DELIVERY OF THE NEW RIDGID HARDSTAND AT THEIR DUNDAS ROAD DEPOT.
This project included,
- Site Clearance of 3,800m2
- Cut to fill earthworks to achieve the required design levels.
- Preparation and installation of 3,300m2 of concrete hard stand including stormwater, 300mm limestone base and 200 mm heavy duty reinforced concrete.
- Full construction of perimeter brick feature wall.
- Hard and soft landscaping including paving, retic, lawns and garden beds.
Client: CD Dodd Scrap Metal Recyclers
Superintendent: Serling Consulting Engineers
Contract Value: $760,000
Duration: 28 weeks
Site Area: 3,800m2